Mezzanine Floor Racking System Solution
The mezzanine floor racking system is a racking system that makes full use of warehouse space. The mezzanine floor shelving system is to build an intermediate mezzanine on an existing work site or shelf to increase storage space.
It can be used as two or three-layer mezzanine. It is suitable to store some light foam and small and medium-sized goods. It is suitable for multi-variety large-volume or multi-variety small-batch goods. Floor, third floor, and then sent to a certain location by light trolley or hydraulic pallet truck.
The mezzanine floor racking system usually uses medium-sized pallet racks or heavy-duty pallet racks as the support for the main body and the floor panel (which kind of rack is used according to the total load of the unit racks). Steel grating floor.
Such systems have many applications in the field of auto parts, auto 4S shops, light industry, electronics and other industries.
1. Fully assembled structure, easy to combine, install and disassemble at will.
2. The material section of the column, main beam and auxiliary beam is optimized, and the bearing capacity is strong.
3. The surface is treated with electrostatic powder spraying. After pickling and phosphating, the paint surface is more durable and beautiful in appearance.
4. According to the actual site needs, it can be flexibly designed as a mezzanine with two or more floors. It is suitable for storing multi-variety and small-batch goods, making full use of space.
5. The lower layer is in the form of a shelf, and the upper layer can be a platform or a shelf structure. The bottom shelf can store materials and support the floor, which is extremely flexible.
Heda Shelves is a shelf manufacturer with a history of 21 years, with rich experience in mezzanine floor racking system, we have many partners in Asia, North America, South America, Oceania, etc. Contact us now for technical support and service for a comprehensive mezzanine floor racking system.