8 Precautions for Using Warehouse Steel Structure Mezzanine Platform Racking System
The mezzanine platform racking system is also called steel structure platform, work platform, steel platform rack, and mezzanine platform racking system for enterprises to solve the problem of improving space utilization in limited space. The mezzanine platform racking system, like other storage racks, is a fully assembled structure in structure, consisting of columns, main beams, secondary beams, floor panels, stairs and guardrails. The mezzanine platform racking system is assembled as a whole, usually designed with 2-3 layers, without on-site welding, and the bearing capacity is 300Kg-1500Kg/square meter.
The range of use of the mezzanine platform racking system will be larger than other types of racks, and it is precisely because of this that we must pay attention to safety during use. The 8 key points for the use of the mezzanine platform racking system need us to comply with:1) During the use of the mezzanine racking system, a load limit plate should be set, especially for the mezzanine platform racking system with a hydraulic lifting platform, it is necessary to mark the load limit in a prominent position;
2) The shelving point and the upper pull node of the mezzanine platform racking system are located on the building, so they cannot be set on construction facilities such as scaffolding, and the support system must not be connected to the scaffolding;
3) The concrete beams and slabs of the shelf system of the interlayer platform should be embedded and connected with the bolts of the platform;
4) The horizontal angle between the steel wire rope and the platform used by the mezzanine platform racking system should be 45 degrees to 60 degrees;
5) The beams and columns of the upper tension nodes of the mezzanine platform racking system should be checked for tensile strength, so as to ensure the safety of the building and the platform;
6) When installing the mezzanine racking system, the steel wire rope should be firmly held by special hooks. When using other methods, there should not be less than 3 buckles. The wire rope around the acute angle of the building should be lined with cushions, and the outer opening of the steel platform should be lined with cushions. should be slightly higher than the inner side;
7) The racking system of the mezzanine platform should use a snap ring, and the hook should not be directly hooked to the platform ring;
8) Protective fences need to be installed around the mezzanine platform racking system, and fences need to be installed when necessary to prevent people or goods from falling.
Heda Shelves can design the most suitable steel platform mezzanine racking system for your warehouse. We provide floor plan design, 3D rendering design and have our own rack production factory, factory direct sales, and support you with the most competitive price.