What are the technical specifications for warehouse shelf storage
1、 Pallet or storage cage storage shelf includes the type, model, structure, quality, fork direction and bearing capacity of pallet or storage cage.
The designator should be aware that not all pallet types are suitable for shelves without appropriate safety aids. Compared with the pallet beam shelf, the support area of the pallet or storage cage of the drive in or through shelf on the shelf is reduced, so the above information is more important for the safety design of the shelf structure.
2、 The storage unit includes the weight of the storage unit (including the self weight of the tray), the overall size, safety and stability. Unless otherwise specified, uniformly distributed loads are assumed.
3、 Pallet handling equipment includes forklift details, such as large lifting height and roadway width. For drive in and through shelves, the manufacturer, model and physical dimensions of mechanical handling equipment are necessary to ensure sufficient safe operation clearance.
4、 Storage area
1. The technical specifications shall include information on the entrance, exit and logistics of the site.
2. The technical specifications shall pay special attention to fire fighting access and escape routes to ensure that they are not compromised in the planning and operation of storage equipment.
3. The technical specifications shall include the size of the storage area and any obstacles in the area.
4. The technical specifications shall include the type of floor, structure and location of butt joint or manhole cover.
5. The technical specifications shall include floor details such as floor structure thickness and any special fixing constraints. The storage shelf and floor must be able to bear the column load and meet an appropriate degree of levelness and straightness tolerance. The storage area is a dry, pollution-free internal warehouse at ambient temperature by default