What warehouse uses heavy-duty racks?
The choice of heavy-duty racks is generally determined by multiple factors such as the size of the warehouse, the weight and type of storage, and the purpose of storage. It is made of cold-rolled special-shaped steel and has a wide variety of items that can be stored. It is suitable for large warehouses, large storage capacity, and heavier goods. Although the storage density is relatively low, the load-bearing capacity is large. It can be matched with pallets and various types of goods. Accessories can also be used for mechanical storage, which can solve most material access problems and are widely used in manufacturing, third-party logistics, and distribution centers.
Advantages of using heavy-duty shelves:
1. Fully assembled structure, free combination, convenient and flexible installation and disassembly;
2. The uprights are made of hot-rolled plates folded at multiple angles, which have a large load-bearing capacity;
3. It is suitable for the storage of multi-variety, small-batch, and small-variety and large-batch items;
4. The column is provided with an adjustment hole distance every 75mm, which can be adjusted arbitrarily according to the height of the goods;
5. The upright column is a fabricated structure, and the beam and the upright column are connected by a steel buckle, and are locked with a safety key to prevent falling off;
6. It is suitable for stacking and storing materials, making full use of the space of the warehouse to achieve the purpose of material classification management. It can be used with forklifts or stackers.
*Note: The specifications, sizes, colors and surface treatments of the products can be customized
Click here to contact us immediately to get the best solution & quotation!